Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Dreamz













In my dream...

When I was sitting beside a river bank.....She came to my side

I was astonished to see her, she seemed to be an Angel that the Huge One had sent

for ME only...

Her face seemed to be a Moon in the Blue,

Her eyes seemed to be stars twinkling in the night,

Her lips are lovely like a red rose,

Her chabbi cheeks asked me to kiss them

Her complexion is summery

She came to me and said "................."

My heart started doubling, my hands started shivering

She kept her hand on my hand and hugged me

Then I was fallen in her cute heart

But..................

I was in wain as I was got up from my bed.......


5 comments:

  1. Wat Can I Comment on this....
    It was one of the best writing I ever read....
    It is Different and the suspence was maintained Thoughout.....
    Great.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itz really awesome....

    Keep posting n keep updated.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir bagundi.... but konchem late aindi cheppadaniki...

    ReplyDelete