Friday, February 22, 2008

Amma


Oh! My Mother!

I bow my head down to you my Goddess

You are my sweet mother!

Who spread your veil in gentle protective gesture.

You mingle with my heart and mind

Your beautiful image formed in the sources of my being

Oh! My Mother ,I was born in your lap

I ran to your Bosom in joy and in sorrow

You fed me and bathed me with cool waters;

Oh! My mother you who can bear all burdens, suffering all anguish

I have taken all for me but given nothing in return,

I have hidden myself in the confines of my chamber and wasted my life in vain

pursuit....

Oh my mom!!! I just cant imagine my life without your deep disclosure in me...

Thanks for being my mom!!

Thanks for the huge one who gave me acquisition ......

I love you


2 comments:

  1. Excellent....
    No Words To Comment....
    Only Words to Compliment......
    Feels Like Poet(Madhaw) has Written From His Heart......

    I wish I were a Poet.....

    May People Tink that Who Is this Person.But There is No need yo Know Me....I may not be a Poet.I Am An Artist In the Diaz of this Dramatic World..Undergoing The Phases Of Life With A Hope to excell As An Artist In The world Of this Dramatic Diaz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely words... touched my heart !!

    ReplyDelete