Friday, February 22, 2008

My Emotions

My Heart is working as 2 separate Entities.............

My inner me is split into two.
One speaks to the other....
One fighting wit the other. Each having its own emotions.
These unwelcome emotions is the result of wat happened this day and evry day !!

One half trying to argue tat nothing is wrong, other half is unveiling the new feeling "SHAME or FEAR " wat ever you may call.....
I am unable to wipe out the emotions this uninvited incident has brought abt.....
The fight is tearing me apart. Should this be approached in a more logical manner??
1st one tells " Kalyan nothings wrong with you....You are in a perfect path..... And everything will be of yours "
other says" Kalyan wat the hell you are doing???? Do you think its the corect path....??? How do you think it will be yours???? Wat does you have to get that??? Do u think does the other thing DESERVE YOU???? Why will you bend your head???? "

I know this is History now..... Nothing is ever exactly the same twice. So whatever experience caused this distortion of thoughts shouldnt be repeated. Therefore there is no need for regret or for guilt.


But my heart is not convinced wit this line of thought......

అంతేనా...
ఇంకేం కావాలి ..
వీలైతే నాలుగు మాటలు కుదిరితే కప్పు కాఫీ.....

No comments:

Post a Comment