Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Am Dead


Am dead
yes I died in that deep sea of love
Why weren’t you there, where have you gone?? when you had promised to rescue me?
As the cold water of dreams, emotions made me numb, I tried to call out your name
But why didn’t you come, when did things stop being the same?
Each wave of the love and affection , pulling me deeper inside

I couldn’t get you out of my head, no matter how much I tried
Thinking of you till my last moment, I guess that’s just fair
One final question before I give up, did you ever really care?
Am dead yes I died , in that deep sea of love
But I had really stopped living, the day you set me free....

5 comments:

  1. It's very beautiful and excellent !!!
    The feelings are heart touching !!!
    It has got all the qualities of a good poem!!! But the above all are true only if it
    hadn't it come out of ur heart!! Directly from there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing The Poet's Poem(Creativity)....
    A Creative Artist had popped up In Me.....
    Dont know How to Project it...
    But Just Want To tell it.....


    I love U...And I Only Love U....
    I Dont think A reasoning is required for my love....
    Charm That Come From Ur Face When U Laugh is UnExplanatory.....

    Ur Beautiful Eyes
    Ur Rossy Lips and
    Ur Dazziling Face Made Me Crazy......
    While Kissing Ur Lips,
    Looking Into Ur Eyes,
    The Charm That Come from ur face,
    Is The Most Beautiful in this World...
    I would like Enjoy The Charm Even When It Fades With Time....

    Don't know Wheather I am Correct In Expressing....
    If U Feel That There Is A Meaning In It...
    I Would Feel Happy....
    But If U Feel There Is No Meaning In It...
    I Would Feel I Was Wrong In Expressing My Love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. dis dream is such a sweet one ....
    ee kala evariki vachina nijam ayithey enta bagundu anipistundi....
    gud writtin kalyan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete