Friday, April 16, 2010

My Journey

Its the time to start to MH on APSRTC bus 14 Apr 2010, my mind is full to thoughts and dreams, Donno how to publish them before, never ever had an experience, though I aint a vivid communicator, I wanted to do the best to get into , the bus started, Mom was chitchatting with me about something related to my freehand spend thrift and was scolding about my anger :D , but I wasn’t concentrating in anyway, my mind is full of dreams, some how I managed to talk for a while later on lied am feeling sleepy which is not the case , Just closed my eyes and thinking. The bus stopped at Adilabad for about 2 hours for which I fought with the driver and conductor hehe and was successful making them to start. Alas we arrived Amaravathi which is the hottest place I ever went, skin is like burning all the time. We alighted into the car brought by them, and was moved to a guest house which is comfortable enough for a day or two stay. I got my delicious food served and finally started to their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment