Thursday, April 29, 2010

The New Me

The day started as usual by 5 AM, nothing so strange, till 12noun was busy with the office work, then started to think " What to do now ? " The same question I raised an year back on the same day !!!
The changes I found myself in me

1) First thing ppl would notice is I weirdly put on weight

2) Ppl say I look fiercely now as in they are forced to talk or laugh with me instead of being with me, in spite of all this I was blamed that I’ve changed and yes I ought to change

3) To me my professional life definitely and differently changed for which I am waiting from my Class 2, Last year by this am not professional yes that’s true at least now I should admit it

4) Ppl started to give special respect for being ethical , I was astonished how come ppl changed suddenly about the same person, is the change in me or change in them?

5) Parents and sibling at home started special care

I questioned myself again why this sudden change in you? No answer for the question,


No comments:

Post a Comment